Jul 3, 2009

Posting/Recipe #1

Welcome readers to The Morse Mixing Bowl! I call my blog The Morse Mixing Bowl because I have an obsession with cooking. Some ladies scrapbook, knit, or craft as a hobby. I find joy and relaxation in cooking. I almost went to culinary school in 2002 but instead honed my skills by watching endless hours of Food Network. Prior to 2002, I couldn't boil water. So a big thank you to Emeril, Bobby Flay, and Paula Dean for your wonderful recipes and techniques that I have learned over the past 6 years.

Ok, so I finally took the plunge into the wild world of blogging. I'm doing this in an effort to keep friends and family up to speed Joel and I's busy life. Oh, for those who just asked, "Who's Joel?", he is my wonderful husband of 3 1/2 yrs. I will expound more about him in posts to come.

So it's after midnight and I know I should be heading to bed. I have a long day ahead of me with a family BBQ to celebrate my mom and I's birthday. It is worth the little loss of sleep to get my blog finalized. Here's to many more great posts to come!

No comments: