Mar 18, 2010

Reader's Choice

That's right, I want to know what you would like me to blog about.  Starting today, it's Readers Choice Week.  You, the reader, deserve to know more about me and so I'm open to all questions, within reason of course.  Topics on food, faith, family are always some of my favorites.  Email me your suggestions to my email, cmart1232@hotmail.  Within a day or two, I will start selecting topics and begin posting daily blogs.  I am really looking forward to hearing from my readers and allowing you to get to know more about me.

Oh, and did I mention that there is an incentive for emailing me a suggestion?  We all love freebies, right?  One random reader will be chosen to win a FREE $10 Gift Card to Panera Bread.  The winner will be announced on Friday, March 26th.  So, send your suggestions and good luck to the winner.  

No comments: